Vistaprint vs PrintPerfect :
Digital Printing (vistaprint) or Offset Printing (PrintPerfect) which is better ?
Both are printing process either by vistaprint or by PrintPerfect. So why there need to choose carefully. Let’s take a look.
Digital Printing (vistaprint)
First of all, Digital printing uses large laser printer as digital printing. Which uses toners or liquid ink. Its like colour printouts. Therefore, Digital printing is better for small quantity
Advantage of Digital Printing (vistaprint)
- Lower Quantity: Vistaprint shines when it comes lower quantity upto 100 Nos.
- Variable data capability: Because, Vistaprint can print variable data easily in Digital Printing. For example, You want to print entry pass to event. Therefore, It can print different Number & Name on every ticket.
- Printing on Promotional products: Vistaprint can print on promotional products with screen printing.
Disadvantage of Digital Printing (vistaprint)
- No Free Sample: They do not providing free printed samples before placing order.
- Higher Cost: When it comes to quantity more than 100 nos vistaprint is costly.
- Average Printing Quality: Vista print is using laser printout technology has limitation. Hence, it can not print pixel accuracy of sharp printing.
- Designing Limitations: Since, Vistaprint don’t offer complete new & customised design. You have to choose from ready designs of vista print panel. Please have a look at Visiting Card Design
- No lamination: As vista print is Digital Printing. As a result can not do lamination process. Due to that, it makes cards like colour printout & has very short life.
Offset Printing (PrintPerfect)
While, Its CTC Plate based technology. Aluminum plate used to transfer image on rubber blanket. Consequently, with process of rolling rubber sheet print image on paper. It’s known as offset because the ink is not transferred directly onto the paper. Almost, 99% printing done on offset Printing. Read more
Some Advantages of Offset Printing (PrintPerfect):
- Free Sample : Most noteworthy, PrintPerfect providing free printed samples before placing order to ensure quality of printing & paper.
- Cost Effective: Large quantities can be printed cost effectively compared to vista print. In addition, the more printing quantity, the less, cheaper the price per piece.
- Quality: Furthermore, Offset provides accurate colour reproduction. Crisp, clean professional looking printing. Yet with greater detail and colour fidelity.
- Specialisation: Custom inks such as metallic and Pantone colours are available with offset Printing. Opposite, which not possible with vista print. Various lamination’s & cutting is also possible.
- Unlimited Fresh Designs: While, Unlimited option of designing with PrintPerfect. because is partnered with worlds No:1 designing website www.shutterstock.com
Disadvantage of Offset Printing (PrintPerfect)
- No Small Quantity: Short quantity is not possible on offset printing.
- No Variable Data: Offset print can not print variable data compare to Vista print.
- Paper Printing Only: Offset printing is not possible on any object. Only paper can printed on offset printing.
|A4 Size Brouchers||A5 Size Brouchers||A6 Size Brouchers|
|50||Rs. 900||–||Rs. 150||–||Rs. 135||–|
|100||Rs. 1700||–||Rs. 270||–||Rs. 255||–|
|250||Rs. 4000||–||Rs. 1200||–||Rs.600||–|
|500||Rs. 7500||–||Rs. 2250||–||Rs. 1125||–|
|1000||Rs. 12000||Rs. 2400||Rs. 3600||Rs. 1280||Rs. 1800||Rs. 880|
|2000||Rs. 20000||Rs. 4560||Rs. 6000||Rs. 2432||Rs. 3000||Rs. 1672|